The aims of the disciplinary procedure are to provide a framework within which managers can work with employees to maintain satisfactory standards of conduct and to encourage improvement when necessary.
This course covers the aims of the disciplinary procedure, penalties including investigations, allegations and suspensions, procedures for carrying out hearings, and appeals.
- Disciplinary Procedure and Confidentiality
- Investigations, Allegations and Suspensions
- Notification Of A Hearing, The Right To Be Accompanied, And Procedure
- Penalties, Their Effects, And Appeals
- Holding Disciplinary Hearings And A Case Study
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 45 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
These courses are owned by Videotile Learning Ltd, endorsed by Gatehouse Awards Ltd under the GA Quality Endorsement Scheme and sold by ERVAS under licence as an GA Approved UK Centre.