Your Company should be committed to providing a working environment free from harassment and bullying and ensuring all staff are treated, and treat others, with dignity and respect.
This course covers the commitments that will be laid out in your company’s anti-harassment and bullying policy. It then explains the differences between harassment and bullying, the steps that can be taken if either of these occur in or out of work, and some case studies to illustrate the points covered throughout the course.
- Policy Commitments, Harassment And Bullying
- Informal Steps, Raising A Formal Complaint and Investigations
- Action Following Investigations
- Case Studies
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 32 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
These courses are owned by Videotile Learning Ltd, endorsed by Gatehouse Awards Ltd under the GA Quality Endorsement Scheme and sold by ERVAS under licence as an GA Approved UK Centre.