East Riding Voluntary Action Services Payroll Service is one of several Community Accountancy Services now available.
We offer a comprehensive payroll facility that is efficient, easy to use and is a cost effective solution to the payroll needs of charities, voluntary organisations, community groups and people in receipt of Direct Payments in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
In addition to processing the salaries we are committed to the development of good practice in employment.
What we offer
· A professional payroll bureau tailored to your groups needs.
· Calculation of salaries for all staff including sessional workers.
· Monthly/4 weekly/fortnightly/weekly payslips and reports detailing all payments and deductions, including payments due to Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
· Statutory payments, student loan deductions, pensions and attachment of earnings catered for.
· Annual payroll returns to HMRC.
· Advice and support on all aspects of PAYE including registration with HMRC.
· Information and advice on any issues relating to employing/paying staff.
What you need to do
After the initial setup, all you need to do is:
· Pay your employees via cheque, BAC’s, Internet Banking etc.
Please see our downloads section for templates and payroll related documents.