IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MAKING A REFERRAL TO CHILDREN'S SOCIAL CARE
NEW REFERRAL: PHONE THE GOLDEN NUMBER 01482 395500
Please telephone this number to make a new referral to Children's Social Care Services.
Calls will be received by a team of Customer Service Network staff who are dedicated to dealing with contacts and referrals for accessing Children's Social Care Services.
The service is available through the opening hours of:
8.00 am to 6.00 pm on Monday to Friday
9.30 am to 12.30 pm on Saturdays
The service is being provided for the whole of East Riding to promote consistency and provide an efficient and timely response. All the staff involved are professional customer service staff and trained to deal with enquiries from members of the public and from partner agencies.
Details of the contact are then passed on to the relevant Children's Social Care team to respond. Referrals will be acknowledged by the receiving team so that the person making the referral knows that it is being dealt with.
Referrals can continue to be sent in writing through sending information to the relevant Children's Social Care team :
- Bridlington - Town Hall, Quay Road, Bridlington YO164LP Tel no 01482 396819
- Wolds and Dales - George Street , Pocklington YO242DF Tel no.01759 305704
- Goole - Council Offices , Church Street, Goole DN155BG Tel no. 01482 396842
- Haltemprice - 3 Eastgate, Hessle HU139NA Tel no. 01482 396761
- Beverley & Holderness - Main Street, Skirlaugh HU115YW Tel no. 01482 396532
Arrangements continue for members of the public to access Children's Social Care Services through calling in person at any customer access point across the Council.
OUT OF HOURS: the arrangements for receiving contacts out of hours continue and urgent matters are dealt with by the Emergency Duty Team on 01482 880826